Saturday, November 17, 2007

GOD!!! I am in Love.

My heart has started giving signs of alarm. The pace have gone up, and the rythm resembles some kinda music, now.. That too, a melancholy one.
In all the books I have read, in all the historical documents I have gone through, something is given explicitely. Love is danger. Stay away.
I did so, till now.
Now, I feel the dread. My friend, Love is more frightening experience than a gun nudged on to your Point Blanck. If fired, I am dead, and the rest is upto God. But if Love strikes me, I am worse than dead. I alone will have to face all the consequences of my action.
Today, I am waging a war I can never win. Waging a combat in vain. I may hold the feelings at bay for the time being. But, for how long.. I donot know!! I do be no pessimist, but in this particular war of mine,I have no faith left for myself.

Yea, I am wondering about the inevitable doom.. Trust me, a part of my heart pulses to call it, "the sweet dream of mine". I'll love her all of my days. And it will be her and her only. When I see her pass, and didnot make an eye contact with mine, i'm thinking of an infinite number of possibilities, as what may have caused for her not to look at me.
Oh, if I were to describe an angel, it would be her name. If I were to describe a flower, it would be in her name. Every breeze is soo sweet, every sight is sooo beautiful.. Say, for example, the fan is rotating soo beautifully, so symmetrically..If I were to do anything at all, it will be for her sake. I, who have been an ardent warrior for customs, is now withering for her attention.
My defence, I was so proud of, is now nothing but sattered ruins.

My heart is trapped within her. But my body can still continue its journey.Lord, send me somewhere so far, so quick, so long, that I'll never have to tell her what i feel in the depths of my heart.
But I donot know, as wise men have said, "absence is like wind.. quenches the shallow and rekindles the deeper passions". Frankly, my friend.. I am in this stupid state of absolute confusion. Today, All I know is, I donot know what the outcme will be!

Psalms 23:The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures,he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake..........The Lord heareth the prayers of those who ask to put aside hatred. But He is deaf to those who would flee from love.....

I donot know. And worse, I still donot know where her heart lies.
Alas for the folly of this foolish lover.

21 comments:

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

:)
a feeling beyond comprehension..
a feeling of unknown magnitude.

Rohan said...

if u haven't told her yet...u gotta do it...and being in love is not dead...u will understand in course of time...

meera said...

yea..rohan's right..just tell her..it may not be easy..but do it..

Rohan said...

so now u got me and meera saying the same thing....it may not be as easy as it sounds...but u gotta show the balls to say it.....

Sathyanarain Muralidharan said...

wow man! u r in love! :)

Sathyanarain Muralidharan said...

well meera and rohan, i am with u!!! go ahead man.. tel her! and yup.. keep me posted! ;)

KiKS said...

itheppo sambhavichu???

Anonymous said...

you are in love?!?!!

okay, well its evident from the prose that you are in love. and i must say its beautiful prose. so i assume, its a beautiful chic that you are writing about.

if it's one of the girls that i've had a thing for, i must warn you that i'll break your bones. if not, you have my blessings.

and yeah, like Rohan said, show her your balls. but make sure, you two are alone.

Rohan said...

athaaanu....baphomet,yevan naanaavathillaa...alla nanaayal pinne avan avan allallo...

ee ezhuthiyathu manglish il alle..namukku manasilaavum pakshe americayil erikkunna avanu pidi kittathilla....

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

GOD!! i should say.. what a response!! Haaaappi

@ roh.. daa.. nee choodaavathe.. njaan parayum.. but not now.. there is a time. and i'll tell her.

@ meeraji
ya, i know for sure its not easy!! athalle ippo parayaathe!! anyways thnx for the comment:)

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@sathya
u always complained about the medium.. so, this one is for u bro.. but it wasn;t fair tht u joined with roh n meera n conspired against me:P

@kiks..
hehe.. angine ente maavum poothu.;)

@rohan
da, u of all the people know evry single pice of shit about me!! and i'm stil containg the data even to u only because.. let some time pass.. i dont thik she is prepared yet to hear what i am to say.
Mean, i donot want an outright NO on my face, na???
just a little more time.

and, ther's a clue. almost all of u guys do know her:)

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@joey.
u deserve an entire post, bro..
first, lemme assure u.. its none of ur girls:)

and, u have to see her.. hmm. beautiful.. pretty.. all these words assume negligible values!
nay. it needs a better artist to portray her.

Thanx for the blessings, bro! and the tip. mean.. "be alone";)

and more, thanx for the beautiful appraisal. from u, i count it a great deal.
cheers!

Rohan said...

da...ellaarum ariyunna aalaano...who's that...evide vilichu parayandaa....ennodu maathram paranjaa mathi....naale thanne parayanam....i know things abut u which u have told me...hmmm

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@ rohan.
I'm absent tomorrow.
nay.. not only tomo. for a loooong loooong time!;)
parayoolla mone!!

Rohan said...

eyyaalu parayille....ennallenkil naale collegil varumallo...njan kandolaaam.........

meera said...

@rohan

stop bugging him man..

he knows to do the right thing at the right time..and he'll do it..

just leave him alone..

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

gee thanx! :)

Anonymous said...

You are all tormenting the poor Romeo. Except Meera ofcourse. Sweet, lovely Meera, with her lovely grace and her lovely...

(got distracted there a bit)

@Rohan: Jeevs told me the name of the girl da. Paavam nee, thera kya hoga Kaaliya?

@Jeevs: Good selection da! Perfect girl for you. Happy married life. I can imagine what your kids will look like, very cute. Congrats.

Unknown said...

enthuvade ithu....nee kalakki jeeva..wish u all d very bst !!!

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

joey!!
i told you not to tell anyone!!
and you are screaming out!!

dey!! [:P]

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@ mri
:))))
danx bro.