Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm waiting

well, I'll quote from a hindi song

"pehli nazar me hi khayal ho gaya
dekha dubaara tho paagal ho gaya"

I admit..I got struck. hmm. But, I'm Jeevan and I've got a reputation to protect.
to the family, to the friends, to the society.

So, I've to make sure that I'm not making a stupid dump decision.
and make sure that This is true love.
Now, whatever i think now.. I'm in this stage of floating, that the answer will always will be
"hell, ya... u love her"
nay. I have to make myself more surer. so, thats exactly I'm waiting for.

Trust me, i'm not completely lunatic. Even I have got some chance for attaining the escape velocity.:)

okey.. Now, there is a phenomena I have always observed.. till the moment i break the ice, people will be with me, contemplating, conspiring, inspiring and making me spit out the verdict. and the moment they know the 'Ms. X' is a person they know well, there's a sort of difficulty for them. A dilema of where exactly they should place themselves between me and her.. :D
aint i right?

Now now, i dont want u to be in that situation.. nay. not u. just wait a little more taaaime.
Just play along, and I'll make sure that no one knows.
That is because, I dont want to disturb her studies, no matter what. I get her or no, i dont want to disturb her future.
Especially since i love her so so much.

hmm.. i'm getting kinda boring huh?? trust me, dear.. once u are in this stupid state of utter eerie filled doped float, u'll defenitely loose ur marbles.

Then there is this great relief for me.
I'm at absolute security.
I have nothing to fear. whatever I do, wherevr I leave her for the time being, she'll be there and there only. I have pacca confidence, that she'll not drift away, to the arms of any of my competors! so, why should i bloody bother? nay. not me.
She'll be there for me. preserved in a crystal case, just like an angel. hmm.

angelic. thats the word mom used as an exclaim

PS: I'll wait.
the waiting gives an additional pleasure. a pleasure of being tormented. The waiting gives me tolerance, temperance, patience and an evaluation of price of what i'll obtain in the end. She's worthy of my wait, and she's too preciouse to be obtained without a struggle.
I'm waiting.

10 comments:

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

I presume,
this'll give an explanation to all my well-wishers!!

Arjun said...

u think u are going to disturb her studies & future (!)...with ur expression of love...!?
now that is a wrong way of thinking bro...
anyways felt great reading these posts...cool...

Ashley Wilson said...

You want to make sure she's the one, eh? Only one way - commit yourself, go head on.

Friends needn't change anything about the way they behave - they can still be friends with both of you.

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@arjun.
thanx bro. well, its a complex feeling i'm going thru. mm.. its just some mor months na? lets wait n see!

@bhai
commit=dead
I've known and seen lots of "love at first glance" type of love, who later thinks, GAAAD!! this is such a burden"
and "I told evryone about him/her.
how can i change my word now??"

NOPE!! not me!

and friends.. well they'll be our friends as long as they are ours.
[:)]

anywyas, kudos!
and happy to know that u'r reading my blog!!

Rohan said...

saaale commit=death!!!!....once u commit urself trully ur opinion will change.....

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@roh!
for u, i've a big huge smile.

da, I meant about the other category i've put in comment to bhai!.

U are a great lover. avakkade bhagyam. athellarkkum ariyam. ninneyallada panni uddeshiche![:P]

I wonder what joey will say 'bout this!

Anonymous said...

the best part about being in love is when you chase the girl bro. trust me, after you propose and she says yes, there is nowhere else to go.

as a man who has experienced love and the death of love, i must say, the only thing that keeps 'love' exciting is when you pursue things that are forbidden.

So first, you chase a girl who may or may not say 'yes' to you. then you try to talk dirty to her. then you try getting physical with her. then you get her laid. after that, its all crap. and if you dont keep pushing forward, its crap too.

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@joey
"experienced" huh?

Rohan said...

@jeev...america yile penpillerude kashtakaalaam....unlogom ko patha nahi ki uske country mein ab kyaa museebath aa basi hain....yevan nannnavillaa..

Jeevs || ജീവന്‍ said...

@rohan
nay!! yeh tho muzeebath nahi,
disaster hai!!

@joey
:P