Wednesday, December 05, 2007

moving on to wordpress!

I've been thinking of shifting into wordpress for some time. and Now, I presume the time have come.
Thinking of dividing the action.
  1. The blooger ID will continue to exsist, but will be predominantly used for my malayalam posts.
  2. The main action will be down in wordpress. The updates and english posts will be there.
I do hope you guys will continue to read through my blog, criticize me, commend me and guide me.
Thanx for being there all the time.
see ya at the other end:)
kudos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

p.s. changed my blog to http://thegrotesquerie.wordpress.com update blogroll, feeds accordingly. sorry for the inconvenience.

Anonymous said...

dude, i was just testing the new open ID commenting thing. delete it if you want.

Anonymous said...

that is definitely what I was searching for, You have saved me alot of time