Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Change!!!!

Heard Something Good.. Thought, I should blog it..

"There is only one thing in the world that doesnot change. That My friend, is Change itself."

wel, that affected me deeply. can't say "affected".. u can say, mm, Influenced.
"change before changes change u", thomman used to tel us..
wel, in my life, thinking bak.. its often funny..
18yrs old jeevs.. no. at tht time, its proper Jeevan Joseph.
Thought, I'm matured. know somthin about world. and can stand of my own..

19 yrs old jeevan.. well, at that time, i did see something.. but.. had this pride.. that, "i know."
and did try to make many decisions that can be blamed, "foolish".

now.. when i ever have this notion in mind.. that is, this "i know' notion.. i sit back. think for sometime. and tell myself.. mone jeevaa.. ineem kedakkuvalle samayam othiri.. take ur time.

wow. that feels better.

now, the point is, the attittude and point of view is constantly changing.. constantly..
the way one man think is entirely differenbt from the way he thought last week.
aand that, entirely different from the previous week..

Thats the core principle of the world, bro..
Change.. nothing remains unchanged, except change.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Change - I like that word...but I just keep it to 'like', I never implement them.
Well forget about me and u...if a few people in the world took that word in the right way, this world would have been a much better place to live in.

Thats brings to my mind an interesting conversation I have been having with my dad every now and then.

This started when I completed my Bachelors. I was never a serious person, always happy and jovial. So my father sees me joking around and playing and he asks me - "Mone u have completed ur engineering and I see no seriousness in u..." I just laughed away...

Days passed...I did my Masters in Texas and when I came home to visit my parents, my dad asked me the same question - still no seriousness in life...? hehe

Then I got married...and then the same question again...

Well now I am a dad myself...and when I came to India last month (May 2007) my dad asked me the same question - "Still no change in u...the same Joju"...
I asked him - "Why do I need to change?"
I am sure my dad was also joking. I am sure he likes me the way I am.

So sometimes I think there is no need to change...be the way u are...
Alright I am logging off...ur sis is calling me for dinner...