Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm Back II

Ya, Its been a long time out there..
by the way, i'm having good fever.. ranging between 99 to 102.. smmoth wavy motion..
I suppose its when i'm having fever, i can write.. its maybe because, head's getting hotter.
who knows..

tried to write. at first, used the pen and paper.. dunno.. didnt come out quite nicely.. perhaps, it was the sympathy for the huge no of trees that were to be cut down, for my piece of shit prevented me from the 'creativity'
I presume, I'm becoming a cyberworm, of late..

I was in 12th, when we had the Classes of Dr. CAA. or, Dr. C A Abraham..
thats what good people, dignitaries calls him..

The class was completely flop.. U can Imaging how it will be if an aged old man (i heard heard my da say, he's 89)... Utter chaos.. people writing records, drawing, and playing ping pong and all the stuff.. Much funnier thing was , he used to tell evry word's spelling, not every word, the last word of the sentence... like,. "what was he thinking? T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G"

Now.. thinking back.. misses those gud old days..
those were days of happiness. pranks..
of makings and breakings..

Last day when i called allu, she was telling me the same thing.

I wanted to tell this to someone.. dont know why.. just wanted to. Thats all...

1 comment:

Rohan said...

bro jeev...when my jaundice started i had a fever and when u heard it u told me "write sumthing coz wen u have fever words flow"...and guess what i started a blog...thanks for inspiration and cheers to u....\m/..may ur swords stay sharp...